Book Paul Matthews as a highly experienced international L&D speaker who loves to challenge the status quo
A thought leader in L&D
Paul’s on-stage presence, his no-nonsense Kiwi approach and his standing in the L&D industry make him a credible and engaging keynote speaker. Over the last 20 years, he’s carried out dozens of talks in the UK and around the world with audiences of up to 1,000 delegates. He also has three L&D books to his name.
“I don’t care about the applause; I care about the results”
Always looking to provide great value through his talks, Paul shares real-world L&D knowledge with a unique edge. A trained engineer, he prides himself on reducing L&D theory down to simple ideas, tips and tools. He communicates these in a way that everyone can use to get better results for themselves and their organisations.
Paul’s talks, whether they are on stage or online, are designed to be both practical and enjoyable. He brings L&D ideas to life with stories from living/working around the world. Elephants, cheetahs, mountains, mechanics…they all make an appearance in the inspiring tales that Paul tells from the stage.
When you book Paul, the result is powerful learning, powerfully delivered for your audience, whether that’s in a keynote speech or a webinar.
“I really enjoyed your seminar at World of Learning. I’d actually been on a 2-day course about performance-based consultation the week before and found that I got so much more out of your 30 minute seminar than the full 2-day course!”
Rebecca Pooley, Learning Specialist, npower Business
Being a highly ‘bookable’ speaker is about more than just a great talk
Working as a speaker around the globe and delivering webinars on different platforms has taught Paul a thing or two about the practicalities that help him to help you:
- He makes sure he sends you what you need when you need it before the event
- He knows that things can change at a moment’s notice and always does his best to be flexible
- His experience means he can deal calmly with challenges like sound or presentation system problems
- He’s used to dealing with stakeholders and senior company personnel before an event – so let him know if he can help with any pre-event discussions
- He knows how to adapt what he says and how he says it for simultaneous translation
- Depending on availability, he’s often able to slot in at short notice and save an unexpected problem in your programme. With three books behind him, he can cover a wide range of topics and you can always be sure it will provide good value.
Book Paul for a high-impact, motivating talk on:
- Learning workflows
- Learning transfer and behaviour change
- Performance consultancy and diagnostics
- The three L&D elephants and L&D strategy
- How L&D can help businesses achieve their targets
- …… and much more.
Get in touch to discuss your next event.
“Paul Matthews is an incredibly popular and talented speaker. His presentations are engaging, thought-provoking and practical, leaving delegates feeling enthused! Paul is a regular speaker at the World of Learning Conference; his contribution to our event is invaluable.”
Tracy Shah, Director, Venture Marketing Group - organisers of The World of Learning Conference & Exhibition.
Let’s have a conversation
For an informal discussion about a talk to suit your event, or to check Paul’s availability, get in touch.